Last updated: 8th November, 2017
- All of our products are 100% guaranteed to be free from any quality defects.
- Because we only print to order and hand-check each order after printing, you can be assured of consistent quality. If there is ever a quality defect, you can return your product for a full refund of the purchase price, not including shipping charges.
- Even if the product is technically perfect, you can send it back if you're not happy with it.
Conditions for returns
To make a return to us, please make sure that:
- Product is returned to us in resalable condition and in its undamaged original packaging. We simply can't provide you with a refund on a product that has been partially used, written on, or otherwise damaged and is not resalable. It's best to save your original packaging materials to help your return get back to us in resalable condition.
- You make your return to us within 30 days of placing your order. Returns made within 31-90 days of the original purchase will be refunded to a Planet Images Gift Card at the original price paid. No returns accepted after 90 days of original purchase.
- Opened returned product may be charged a 20% restocking fee if we have to repackage the product to make it saleable. We expect you may want to open the package to touch and see the product. We simply ask that you gently open and reseal the package.
- If you received free shipping and your return brings your original order below the $99 free shipping threshold, the original shipping charges will be deducted from your return credit.
Instructions for returns
Please contact us before you return an item.
- Please email us at: [email protected]
- Customer Service will issue you a Return Authorisation (RA) code.
- Carefully repackage all goods in the original shipping materials and address them to: (Write in Return Authorisation code here: RA# ________) Ship to: Planet Images Returns Department PO Box 300 South Hobart, TAS, 7004 Australia
- Ship the package back to us using your own trackable and insured shipping method.
What happens next?
- We receive your package and process your return.
- We'll then issue you a refund, less any charges associate with your return. Refunds are for product only and do not include shipping charges.
- Your refund will be credited back to the original method of payment. Please note: Banks can take one to two billing periods before refunds appear on your credit card statement.
Why do I need a Return Authorisation?
- Without a Return Authorisation code on the returned package, it is hard to identify packages with your order for a credit. We try very hard to credit customers for any item returned to us, but we cannot guarantee a refund if a Return Authorisation code was not issued first.
- Adding a return authorisation helps us to process your return faster.
If you've got additional questions
- If you have any additional questions, please contact us at [email protected].