Last updated: 8th November, 2017
What are cookies
- Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
- Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
- When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- - Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
- Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies